AeroFlap AF-24 Series Straight Black Aerodynamic Mud Flap 033-08001
- 24" wide, 24" long
- Designed for traditional dual tire configurations
- Unique pattern channels airflow to reduce drag and fuel consumption
- Reduces spray and creates a safer environment on the road
- Eliminates the need for anti-sail brackets
- Reduces maintenance costs by venting excess heat around tires and brakes
- Complies with U.S. EPA's Smartway Program for truck/trailer aerodynamics
The Fleet Engineers AeroFlap AF-24 Series Mud Flap is a top-performing mud flap designed specifically for traditional dual tire configurations. It measures 24" wide and 24" long, making it an ideal size for most trucks. The unique pattern on the mud flap channels airflow in different, complimentary directions, which helps to reduce drag and save fuel. In fact, tests have shown that the AeroFlap AF-24 can decrease fuel consumption by up to 1%.
In addition to its fuel-saving capabilities, the AeroFlap AF-24 also works to reduce spray on the road, creating a safer environment for everyone. It does this by not atomizing or "smashing" water droplets, which helps to reduce the amount of spray that is generated. Additionally, the AeroFlap AF-24 eliminates the need for anti-sail brackets, which can be a maintenance headache for truck owners. Finally, the mud flap helps to reduce maintenance costs by venting excess heat around the tires and brakes.
- Gather all necessary tools and equipment, including a drill, screwdriver, and mounting hardware.
- Locate the desired mounting location on the truck. It is recommended to mount the mud flap as close to the tire as possible, without interfering with the tire's movement.
- Hold the mud flap in place and mark the mounting holes with a pencil.
- Pre-drill the mounting holes using a drill bit that is slightly smaller than the mounting hardware.
- Secure the mud flap to the truck using the mounting hardware, making sure to tighten the screws firmly.
- Repeat the process for the other side of the truck, if necessary.
When to Replace:
You should replace your Fleet Engineers AeroFlap AF-24 Series Mud Flap if it becomes damaged or wears out over time. It is recommended to regularly inspect your mud flaps for signs of wear and tear, and to replace them as needed to ensure the best performance and safety on the road. To replace the mud flap, simply follow the installation instructions above using a new mud flap.