Freightliner Locking Fuel Cap Push and Turn Style American Made
- Made in America
- Keyed Alike if ordered in a pair
- 220 Degree Thermal Relief
- Suitable for use with vented fuel tanks only
- Fitment: Large Freightliner trucks like Cascadia, Columbia, Century, FLD, and more
- Photos provided for fitment instructions
This will not fit a Freightliner M2. For a smaller Freightliner M2 fuel cap click here!
The Freightliner Locking Fuel Cap is a high-quality fuel cap manufactured in the USA by Fuel Tank Accessories LLC. Featuring a 220-degree thermal relief and is designed for use with vented fuel tanks only. Suitable for larger Freightliner trucks like Cascadia, Columbia, Century, FLD, and more, this Freightliner fuel cap lock comes with two keys and can be purchased as keyed alike in pairs with part number FTA-C-93. Fitment instructions are available in the product photos. Please note that this cap is not suitable for smaller Freightliner trucks like the Freightliner m2s.
- Freightliner 03-37017-002, 0334466002, and 0337017002
- Tectran 918010
- Velvac 600149