Peterbilt Standard Day Cab Beacon Light Bracket
- This common bracket allows for beacon light installation onto all peterbilt cabs
- Made for all peterbilts convensional cabs which are the most common in the states
- Fits peterbilt 567, 367, 389, 520, 340, 348, 365, and much more!
- Compatible with PACCAR part# R11-6095
- North American made bracket with 14GA 430 stainless steel with a polished finish
- Recommended to check measurements before ordering
- NOTE: Cab Style and orientation is often more important than Truck Model
- Will not work on Peterbilt tall cabs
This Peterbilt roof mounting bracket is the most common bracket found on peterbilts. This high roof beacon bracket allows for a variety of beacon lights and strobe lights onto Peterbilt trucks with convensional roofs aka low roofs. We recommend you verify the mounting measurements of your beacon light before purchase using the diagram in the listing photos.
PACCAR part# R11-6095
LxWxH: 10.25in x 12.6875in x 9in
Weight: 5.1 Lbs